MOTORISTS have had to put up with long queues in the Rowbarton area of Taunton for the past four weeks.
And with things not set to get much better any time soon, we thought we’d give you an estimated timetable of what you won’t be able to do over the coming months.
Temporary lights have been installed on Greenway Road, St Andrews Road, Kingston Road, Cheddon Road and St Andrews Road.
The reason for the lights is that the existing traffic lights are being upgraded and replaced after being in use for around 40 years.
The work on the new lights is set to last until July,
Here’s an approximate timetable of changes drivers are going to notice before the work is completed.
FROM APRIL 5 FOR APPROXIMATELY 10 WEEKS.
- You won’t be able to turn left from Greenway Road on to Kingston Road.
- You won’t be able to turn right from the A358 St Andrews Road on to Clifton Terrace.
- No access straight on from Cheddon Road on to Clifton Terrace.
FROM MAY 31 FOR APPROXIMATELY SEVEN WEEKS.
- You won’t be able to turn right from Kingston Road (south) to A358 St Andrews Road.
FROM JUNE 7 FOR APPROXIMATELY TWO WEEKS.
- A3038 Kingston Road no access in northerly direction from junction with Station Approach to Clifton Terrace junction.